Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

WHO DONE IT!!?!

Discussion in 'Episode 902 - The Bridge' started by TDogResurrected, Oct 16, 2018.

1. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Who do you think killed the alpha, savior A-hole that was walking back to the Sanctuary? Clearly someone alive, and who he recognizes and isn't threatened by. I'm leaning towards that savior who defected and is nice/ sang at the funeral. He doesn't like the saviors giving them all a bad name, and he'll kill any savior who he deems troublesome. Rick will go all Jack Bauer on the crime scene and find him, they'll have to kill him to show the "common law".

2. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Rosita.

You should have made it a poll. :)

Tara would work too. But Rosita.

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I thought Dwight was back, hiding in the woods so Daryl won't kill him, killing the Saviors because he knows they need a good killing. BUT why does the clip of the first minutes of the next episode show

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

IT'S MORGAN!!! He came to his senses and began a 19 month trek back to Alexandria.

He did offer for Alicia to tag along with him and she decided to join forces with Morgan

Okay okay, this is just my headcanon but I am sticking with it until proven otherwise :p:D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I was starting to lean towards it being the women from Oceanside, as revenge for killing on their males. But that would be revenge, not a "warning". But it still could be them. My other thought is still that its a faction of the saviors who aren't happy that some saviors are cooperating with Rick. But then why would they kill the saviors who desert the bridge? Those are the ones who would join them. Nothing perfectly adds up. But those are my two main guesses.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Hmmmm never occurred to me about the women of Oceanside. Interesting.

And goodness knows it makes as much sense as anything else I have read. Actually it is probably the one that has the least amount of figurative theory holes.

And an argument could made that the possible rogue saviors know of Justin's banishment, follow him as he makes his exit and use him in such a way to deepen the schism between the Saviors (both the rogues and those who are on the fence) and the other communities

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

It was someone he knew and trusted, given his tone and the lowering of his weapon.
    If I read that reaction correctly, a lot of the theories don't fit.
    I saw a picture from next week, but I have no idea how to add the spoiler doohickey on here so I won't mention it.
    That picture makes me think that the theory of his attacker being a savior who wants the peace to last is a possibility.
    The other theory that fits well with that information is it being a savior who wants to deepen the rift between the sanctuary and the others. I could see that as a strong possibility, given the previews we've seen from the next episode.
    It's nice to have a good storyline to discuss, theorize and debate about again. That's been missing for awhile.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am one of those fans who actually enjoyed season 8. Not my favorite season but I do think it had its merits. With that said, I agree it is nice to have people discussing, debating and theorizing on the forum once again. I have missed it greatly. Hopefully the trend will continue throughout both halves of the season

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

Season 8 did have it's merits, but it grew tiresome for me.
    This season has much better writing....so far.
    Fingers crossed it continues.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Loving Season 9!

I posted in another thread thinking it was Beatrice or Oceanside (was the way Justin taken out similar to Beatrice’s weapon that we saw twice in use - I think it was a speargun?) but I like the Alden theories. That would be cool. Don’t think it’s Carol or Daryl, too obvious and I’d hate for them to drop that storyline onto Carol. Hopefully we get answers next week! The Saviors are gonna get rowdy judging by the sneak peek... hope our queens Arat and Laura can hold the rebellious ones back!

11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am on the fence about Arat. But I am leaning more towards her wanting to be a part of the Rick inspired communities. Laura, seems to me she is pretty much a given to be a supporter of Rick. Said it another thread, but it is taking every ounce of willpower I can muster not to read the episode 3 spoilers!!! I caved and watched the opening minutes scene but that is it!! Not watching any other sneak peeks!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. mistertrouble189

Lmao that GIF is perfect. Yeah I watched the opening minutes and two of the sneak peeks. Coincidentally both contain Arat and I’ve been noticing she’s getting more lines (oh no! or is that Kang actually utilizing the characters on the show lmao). But yeah I’m happy Laura is pretty much Team Rick now and am hoping Arat is too - hoping 9x03 confirms my desire for Arat to be good! I enjoyed the convo between Arat and Rosita in 9x02. Arat really does seem like a nice gal lol which is cool to compare with her previous demeanor.

13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

1. I am the gif whisperer

2. I have liked her since season 7 - well, I mean I did not like her character when she was killing the likes of Olivia BUT I thought Elizabeth Ludlow has always done a great job with the little bits and pieces she was given to work with. I mean seriously, she was scary as shite when she just pointed and killed Olivia. That was vicious!

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. mistertrouble189

Yasssss when I was discussing Arat with my mom (we watch TWD together every week :D) she didn’t know who she was at first and I was being extra and just demonstrated Arat’s spin around move when she killed Olivia and she was like OH HER lmao

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Definitely Sophia

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Funny. I thought it was Ed the whole time.

17. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Colonel Mustard in the dining room with the candlestick!

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Lizzie. Carol only pretended to shoot her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Whoa! When you think about it, we never ACTUALLY see Carol shoot her in the head. Sooooooo..... I think you're on to something.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its Joe Ramirez. He's still mad that the group left him behind at the Atlanta Camp while he was in the bathroom.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1