Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What The Hell Happened??

Discussion in 'Episode 907 - Stradivarius' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Michonne hazza X.

Daryl hazza X.

Michonne is afraid Maggie will reject or attack her.

Daryl shot a snake that was apparently hovering in mid air??

What the hell happened????

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

All the above and Rosita all beat up looking and Eugene left in a barn?

3. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

at least it settles one mystery. Evidently daryl hasn't been in the woods by himself for the entire time jump. He must have spent at least a little bit of time at ASZ. Enough to get an X

4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

maybe Maggie has an X too?
    and could be flying snakes, they flew on that movie Snakes on a Plane...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sully

Sully Active Member

I figured Michonne and Maggie's tension has to do with Rick's "death". Michonne blaming Maggie for it.

It'd have made more sense though had Maggie actually physically stopped Maggie from killing Negan. Instead I felt like Maggie left on good terms with Michonne at that point.

But again, Rick's death probably put a lot of anger and guilt into their relationship. But also whatever happened with the Xs...maybe Maggie left after that.

6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Alien abduction. The X is a branding to signify that they've been probed and chipped. Levitating snake was a drone sent to monitor them before the invasion.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I have seen snakes go up trees. One time a clan of crows got POed at a snake which was way up in the tree , attacked it and knocked it or scared it causing it to fall . The crows were making such a racket I went out of my house to see what was wrong thinking a hawk was out there (they hate when hawk comes around). The snake survived the fall and crawled away. No I didnt eat it.

#7 JEA13, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 4
  8. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

There should be some clues next week or so when I assume Michonne and Daryl will face each other at the Hilltop.

If Michonne blames Maggie, then by extension she should blame Daryl as well since he conspired and interfered during maggie's attempt to kill Negan. They don't know what happened but they knew Rick was in a hurry to stop maggie and Daryl took him and Daryl would have told them they had a fight.

Didn't Daryl say something to Carol about not finding a body? I assume he meant Rick, he was out there all this time looking for Rick either his body or his reanimation.

So if Michonne and Maggie's breakup is from Rick's death, then how she treats Daryl next week whether a hug or a stare would answer the question, unless they don't meet face to face since Daryl is now out looking for Eugene.

But seriously, the most logical explanation of the Xs is of course those being surgical scars, they both gave one of their kidneys to someone during the six years, and the technology has advanced enough all it takes is an X scar to harvest a kidney.

9. calliope

calliope Active Member

Given the site of the X, the potential for a kidney donation--voluntarily or involuntarily--occurred to me as well. But no, just no. None of our communities has the capability of maintaining the type of anti-rejection medication required for the recipient. And if it were a different group--the helicopter people for example, then I think the series is truly off the rails.

I am very interested in what the relationship between Daryl and Michonne is as well. If the animosity between Maggie and Michonne stems from Rick's death, then I can see Michonne holding Daryl responsible as well. OTOH, his grief appears nearly as deep as her own, so that may carry some weight with Michonne.

• Like Like x 2
  10. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Carol figures it will be ok for Daryl to be at Hilltop so it can't be strife there between him and Maggie. I would sooner think Maggie and Michonne butted heads on how to run things. Or maybe Maggie felt she was a better leader than Michonne. Something changed Michonne's opinion on uniting everyone, and I don't think it was Rick's death, since he died for the good of all the communites.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Another question about the X brands is, how they will fill us in on all of this. It's the type of problems a 6 year time jump causes. But I digress.

Maybe a flashback episode would be the best way to show what happened, when it went down and who the hell did this to them. At this point we don't even know if Daryl and Michonne are the only two with these markings. It's possible they will just have someone tell the story or two characters will argue about what happened. Most likely we will get it in bits and pieces through dialog though.

12. Neuropyramidal

Yeah it appears whatever happened involves some sort of animosity between Maggie and Michonne, so seeing as Michonne hasn't been to Hilltop in a long time, it would probably be a natural topic to come up when she talks to Tara or Jesus.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I just thought it was unfortunate that Abraham didn't leave a baby, after all he slept with two women sasha and rosita.

14. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I hope it's some torture thing where Maggie lost her mind and ordered the carving X.
    I know it's probably not but it would make for a good reason why Maggie was done with everything and went somewhere and her entry back to the series a little more interesting!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I meant to respond to this back when you posted but I got distracted *squirrel!!!*.

I was so scratching my head at shooting a snake against half way up a tree. I mean, I know they can climb but that was just so weird. Lol

16. PepperAnn

17. PepperAnn

*shudder*

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Neuropyramidal

I assumed the snake was hanging on a small branch or something, and when it was hit with the arrow it flew through the air and got pinned to the tree. But perhaps it was a tree climbing snake that happened to be scaling up the tree truck at the time.. I think those are basically the only two possibilities. I mean, snakes do get up in trees. So that means they must be able to climb them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. FCBfreak85

FCBfreak85 New Member

I have another idea:

In one of the last episodes, someone said, that the Sanctuary was destroyed. As i remember, we never saw this, why and how. I only remember, that Rick was keeping it running and supported it. He wanted to keep the Sanctuary alive as a Colony. Now we just heared in one sentence, that it was destroyed. What would have been against Ricks ideas.

Do you think, there was another war against the last saviours after Ricks death?

Maybe Michonne and Daryl got captured by them and marked with the X , before the others came to rescure and wipe out the saviours.

20. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

At first I thought it was Michonne who was the one upset with Maggie but I'm sort of getting the impression now that it's Maggie who is upset with Michonne.

So maybe whatever happened to them that caused the Xs was on Michonne or her new attitude regarding new people after the fact caused the rift.