Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What's Happening To Those Damn Saviors?

Discussion in 'Episode 902 - The Bridge' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The obvious question of the episode. What naughty little devil is killing or kidnapping them?

2. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Well I say good riddance to Justin. Somebody was gonna end him sooner or later. Lol. As for who snatched him up, I have no idea. One of the Whisperers maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

what I find even more intriguing is that whoever it was that he happened upon, he knew them

Zach McGowan is such a fun bad guy to watch though. I hope he sticks around for a bit to stir up some trouble

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I think Mrs Voorhees is back (that ending was straight out of the first Friday the 13th)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

I don't think its Whisperers. They will be a post bigger time jump threat. Plus Justin recognized whooever it was and seemed friendly towards him. My guess is its some faction of the Saviors....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Someone they know. Not a stranger.

Daryl?

Perhaps Anne?

It could even be Henry.

7. blundig

blundig Member

Merle survived.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. NakedCity

None of the above. It's one (or some) of the Saviors we haven't seen much. Probably someone who's still pro-Negan. Regina?

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Possibly that group of saviors who walk out in front of the food wagon that Maggie is riding, we saw this clip in the preview for next week

• Like Like x 1
  10. Weallgotit

Yeah I completely overlooked the fact that he recognized the person when I entered my post.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Weallgotit

Alden did mention to Rick a bunch of Saviors left and never came back. Maybe they chose to stay out and plan some evil doings against the communities. They probably want Justin to join them.

12. Sully

Sully Active Member

I think it's either two things...

1. It's someone from the anti Savior t resistance faction like Maggie, Daryl, Henry, etc. They are kidnapping or killing the Saviors to try and slowly extinguish then as a whole.

2. It's a faction of the Saviors that is pro Negan. They're gathering the rest of them up to unite and fight back against the rest of the communities.

The second option is a stretch because I don't think they would knock Justin out in that case, instead they'd just recruit him. However I'm not sure he'd be so friendly upon seeing someone like Daryl again either in the middle of nowhere in the black of night.

Small chance also that it's a combination of both and it's actually Dwight...who I think is ultimately the one who will come in and successfully get the Saviors in line and in peace with the other communities.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Neuropyramidal

Maybe but its seems like they wouldn't have to knock Justin out to convince him lol. He was basically already just like them, if that was the case. Alden mentioned some of the ones that disappeared had newborn children. I'm thinking its maybe a separate group of saviors with some other agenda maybe? Hard to parse this one out.

• Like Like x 2
  14. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Even though it would make no sense, I would totally get over it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. NakedCity

All valid points. Can't be Daryl. Maybe someone who appears more neutral, like Carol.

As for why they wouldn't recruit him, maybe they just won't stand that any of the Saviors collaborated with the new communities.

And what about a combination of 1 and 2? Former Saviors who are now anti-Saviors? Negan's wives?

16. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I haven't read any spoilers or anything so I dont know if he's been filming, but I like the idea of it being dwight.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. NakedCity

Dwight's too soft IMO.

18. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

What about Dwight's former wife?

19. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

I think it could be Dwight, but I won't like it if it is. So he's just been hanging around the area for years then all of a sudden says let me go kill the saviours? Doesn't make sense.

Could be a few other options but think it would have to be some one the saviours know and are comfortable with. Can't be anyone who is seen as being on Rick or Maggie side. That doesn't leave many known options. If it's some random saviours then that's a dumb cliff hanger.

Idk who it could be honestly.

20. Johnny Pees

Johnny Pees New Member