Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The walker on the road

Discussion in 'Episode 401 - What's Your Story?' started by Camilleyun, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

The walker ahead of Morgan on the road, where Morgan said something like "I just want to see". Was that the injured guy in the backseat Morgan bumped into earlier? The one that refused the water and stuff that Morgan was going to give him?

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Affirmative. That was his car that Morgan found a couple minutes earlier, and their was a blanket still in the back.

3. Camilleyun

So was he bit when Morgan found him, or was it just some kind of gnarly leg wound?
    I was a little confused why he refused anything from Morgan, but lol'd when Morgan took his goods back.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think it was suppose to be just some sort of gnarly leg wound. Otherwise there would be really no lesson to be learned from him dying. His death would have been certain. Morgan had to find out if he had died, because the lesson was you can't make it on your own. If it was a bite that lesson would have been understood the first time Morgan saw him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Camilleyun

I like this. I guess I missed the point. Good insight!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

The Thin Survivor looked awfully like Jared... similar hair and button down shirt and overall demeanor.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

i agree with both posed theories, but this one has a bit more gravity for me. He did look enough like Jared for Morgan to doubt whether it was another "unclear moment". Seemed like a mental dipstick test.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think the writers specifically wrote that the wound of that man was a leg wound, so as to parallel that with Morgan's own leg wound (from the gun shot). So, Morgan wished to find out if that man (with a leg wound) could make it out on his own as Morgan's current attitude of life is ''everyone is on his own''.