Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sneak peek for 416 finale

Discussion in 'Episode 415 - I Lose People…' started by Sharpie61, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Will post them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Morgan writing on his own forehead. lol

3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

On talking dead...

I'm starting to wonder if Morgan doesn't die in the finale. I figure either season 5 is them traveling to Alexandria or Morgan dies leaving them with no direction and no reason to go there. I can't imagine they would make Morgan flip flop again.

If I had to guess, based on what filthy woman says, I'm thinking she allows herself to be bitten then before she dies, before she let's Morgan know she was bitten, she bites Morgan. Opening up the possibility of a bite from an infected yet not dead person infecting someone. Or leaving that cliff hanger wondering if Morgan is or isn't infected.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ange

ange New Member

Well that's disappointing - I can't see the trailers as I'm on the wrong spot on the globe :)

Anyroad, I did see a clip from TD. I hope it isn't going to be another two-hander, this time between Morgan and Filthy Woman. Conducted on walkies. Morgan saying 'I've been where you are'. FW screaming 'I don't need help'. Which has basically been her dialogue all season. I want a big finale, like when the dam blew up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Oh man, that was such an awesome season finale. It was the perfect way to end a season. Tie up loose ends while leaving the door open to revisit the story.

It also included my favorite line in the series.

"I'm not negotiating John, this is my suicide note."

What an awesome friggin ending to an awesome season.

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Wait, what? The season finale been seen already?

7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

"Reinforcemence has arrived" DLC for TWD I hope! I really hope they don't murder em all!