Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Q&A with Dan Fogler/Luke

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Dnae, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Spoilers for last week's episode? LOL

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

HEY....at least they put the warning out there for those who may not have watched!! Sadly that cannot be said for all news outlets *cough* comicbook.com *cough*

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

He is a reader of the comics!

Q: Of course, joining a new community won’t come without some pushback – particularly from Michonne, who is head of security. What does Luke make of her?

A: Michonne is my favorite character from the books. I was really excited to work with Danai [Gurira]. You see her ride up like f—king Clint Eastwood on a horse with the katana on her back. Just seeing that iconic image and her interrogating us, you don’t have to act very much. [Laughs] It’s like, “You’re the boss. You’re absolutely right.” Luke and his little family have been together for a while and they’ve been having terrible luck. They’re in the middle of this nomadic journey, trying to find a place and living this caravan life. They’ve never seen anything like [Alexandria]. They have lovely houses, a windmill, a laundromat and pizza!… They’re in shock… It’s like Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory when they get there.

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'm so cold-hearted when it comes to spoilers about things that have already aired lol. I won't purposely spoil it in conversation for people if I know they haven't seen it, but if someone chose to wait and watch something why is it everyone's responsibility to protect them from spoilers? It's so entitled to me. Like "I will watch this on January 14, 2019" so you all must shut up and be careful not to spoil me. Talk about spoiled.

LOL rant over.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Oh I agree completely. I am referring to a blip that comicbook.com mentioned in an article weeks before episode 6 aired. I WAS PISSED!!

I cannot do anything in regard to how AMC chooses to title their Q&A links

7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah that would definitely piss me off. And i do think it's courteous to keep spoilers from already aired episodes out of news titles in case someone is scrolling and trying to avoid spoilers.

8. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

If its already been aired on TV, it should be fair game depending on the platform. On this sit, anytime after Monday should be acceptable. I believe it airs Monday nights overseas. I'd give it till mid-week on social media. In person obviously goes on a case by case basis

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

In regard to episode specific spoilers: agree completely that if someone is on this site the Tuesday after an episode airs and they have not watched it - pfffft that is on them. Should not be snooping around if you are not willing to accept the consequences of the snooping!

But I do think that future comic spoilers that are hinted at in an episode should not be shared unless hidden in the spoiler tag box.

#9 Dnae, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I was impressed that some people didn't know

It only takes one person to let something slip, so I have stayed out of the WD-related threads for months at a time, which is pretty weird on something called thewalkingdeadforums. LOL