Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Prediction Thread: WWMD (What will Michonne do?)

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Season 9' started by Jen7, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Michonne was a loner when we met her. We all saw how she responded after losing her family and after losing Andrea:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now that we all know the inevitable is happening (byeee Rick :()...how do you think this huge loss will affect her this time? How will she react? Will she go off on her own for a while and then decide to come back for Judith and the others? When they lost Carl, she stuck around as a pillar of strength for Rick and Judith...and she tried to help fulfill Carl's wish for some kind of peace. Will the same be the case when Rick is gone? She and Rick spoke about "something bigger than either of them..." and how it wouldn't matter if either of them were gone. Will she remember that conversation when actually faced with it?

OR will she barely shed a tear and say "he had really smelly feet anyway..." ??

Go bonkers in here!

Cheerio.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I honestly think that Michonne (broading/run away) is gone. She thinks of Judith as her own, as she did Carl. I don't see her abandoning for any length of time. Pissed off and grieving yes, but she sees them ALL like her family now. :)

#2 PepperAnn, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I think that Michonne and Rick are going to have a beautiful, albeit heartbreaking, goodbye. Rick's last request may be something akin to "do not get lost" because Rick LOVES Michonne. And possibly a "take care of Judith, teach her to be strong, teach her to be kind" but Rick already knows that Michonne would do that without it being asked of her.

Michonne will spend the rest of her days honoring whatever his last wishes are for her. And she will want to be part of the new world not only to leave her mark but to make certain that Rick's legacy and Carl's wish of peace are fulfilled.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I'm a little worried about her to be honest. But she has come a long way since that episode "Say Yes" in S7. I think she will grieve and hurt like crazy but she will hold it together. I think her fully embracing herself into the Grimes family has filled the void she felt from losing her baby. She will be strong for Judith and do her best to keep Rick's legacy and Carl's wishes alive.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1