Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Okay, thats it. I'm out.

Discussion in 'Episode 907 - Stradivarius' started by Luxi Turna, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Luxi Turna

Luxi Turna New Member

• Except for Carol and Daryl, all the interesting characters I've been rooting for have disappeared, and Daryl might as well have.
    • Suddenly everybody wants to kill everybody else for no reason.
    • Something happened over those six years but they keep it a secret.
    • It's not even nominally about zombies anymore. People sleep in fields unprotected. When walkers show up, they're irrelevant to the plot, are never a danger, and are killed routinely.
    • Somewhere nearby, a group sophisticated enough to have helicopters exists, but ASZ doesn't know about it after six years.
    • They stupidly left Negin alive. Rick's gone and Negin's still kept in a cage after 7 years, but he has no problem with it. He's cheery and everybody's friend.
    • The new characters are the most bizzaro, unattractive people they could find.
    • One gay man pulls another gay man off his horse for no reason and they roll around on the ground a while. They stop fighting for no reason, too.
    • The actress playing Maggie quit, but rather than kill her character, they hide her somewhere.
    • One of the characters can't speak, so we have to read the sign language translation at the bottom of the screen. WHY??
    Why cant they write episodes like Vatos and The Grove anymore? When Fear became this stupid and pointless. I stopped watching. Tonight I switched off talking dead after a half hour. That's it.

#1 Luxi Turna, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

don't goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pleasseeeeeeeeeeee

donnntttttt

gooooooooooooooooooooo

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. harleydude666

harleydude666 New Member

Good, bye, get lost you DOPE. No further explanation needed

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. SStark

SStark Active Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

That was a little out of tone, kind of a Clouseau vs Cato moment. Oh, and nobody gives a **** about goodbye threads, they're the lamest thing. How self-caca can you be to think we'd care that you're watching the show or not?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Hang on... you survived the Gimple era, and season 6-7-8, but this is what breaks you? Weird flex but ok.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Whew....'bout time

OH and....
    Personally I am all for watching one good looking gay man pull another good looking gay man off of a horse and they roll around on the ground for a bit.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

There should be a special, "I STOPPED WATCHING" medal awarded out to these minions of show-dumpers. About as meaningful as those Chuck E Cheese game tokens we all got lying around somewhere.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Toodles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. tink

tink Well-Known Member

BUT WAIT LUXIE!!! We've grown so close in your 21 posts, how will we ever continue without your charm and wit!!??

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

If I get in an ornery mood ,I am going to find a forum of a TV show I never watch , register for the forum and then tell everyone that I wont watch after my post. It will be the truth .Ha Ha Ha! The ones that really crack me up are always where its their first post saying they arent going to post anymore.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  13. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Lmao he mad he encountered a Deaf person on the show. Probably never encountered one in real life and is enraged. Boy bye

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I'm surprised to see this reaction as I think they've done a good job with the "reboot". I was really skeptical knowing Rick was leaving, but I think they've come up with some good storylines. I like the new group, they seem like actual people which makes them more relatable characters to me. I agree there's a lot going on that doesn't make sense to us yet, but that's because they're setting us up for the back stories. It looks to me like Daryl and Carol are going to have integral, long term parts. To each his own, but I think maybe your current assessment is premature, at least finish out the season to see how it plays out.

• Agree Agree x 7
  15. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Don't bother. Luxi's very first post was:

There was only one purpose to him/her getting an account here, and it wasn't to give the show a chance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Luxi Turna, post: 12035962, member: 135031"]
    • Except for Carol and Daryl, all the interesting characters I've been rooting for have disappeared, and Daryl might as well have. I can relate. Most of the interesting people on this forum have disappeared too. And we are left with asshats who post they are never watching show again. Oh wait.!!!!
    • Suddenly everybody wants to kill everybody else for no reason. There are reasons. But im 100% sure that AMC is deliberately keeping them from you while showing the rest of the free world what it is all about. Its on purpose to make you stop watching the show.
    • Something happened over those six years but they keep it a secret. NO secret. We all know what it is. How come you didn't see what we did in that episode?
    • It's not even nominally about zombies anymore. People sleep in fields unprotected. When walkers show up, they're irrelevant to the plot, are never a danger, and are killed routinely. I agree with this. How dare they kill walkers. They should definitely keep them around.
    • Somewhere nearby, a group sophisticated enough to have helicopters exists, but ASZ doesn't know about it after six years. I know right!! Neither does Hilltop and the Kingdom! Its not like Rick hasn't seen this helicopter in previous episodes for years right?
    • They stupidly left Negin alive. Its NEGAN dammit!!!! If you are going to complain about someone PLEASE for the love of all that's holy, SPELL CORRECTLY! Rick's gone and Negin's **ugg. Once is a typo. twice in same sentence means you arn't a real fan. And since you are quitting show, i guess it doesn't matter IF Neggon is alive or not** still kept in a cage after 7 years, but he has no problem with it. He's cheery and everybody's friend. You missed that episode too? Where he is let out 20 minutes a day to play hopscotch? That would make anyone cheery.
    • The new characters are the most bizzaro, unattractive people they could find. Bizzaro is not a word and beauty is in eye of beholder. Which in your case leads me to believe you live underground but whatever, no accounting for taste.
    • One gay man pulls another gay man off his horse for no reason **Oh there definitely was a reason. And i enjoyed every sweaty entertaining second of it. And maybe, JUST MAYBE, if you get past the gay part you homophobic juvenile, you can appreciate it too but i dont hold out any hope for you since you are leaving and all** and they roll around on the ground a while. They stop fighting for no reason, too.
    • The actress playing Maggie quit, but rather than kill her character, they hide her somewhere. LMAO. Thanks for advising what we all knew for months.
    • One of the characters can't speak, so we have to read the sign language translation at the bottom of the screen. WHY?? **So the rest of us who don't understand sign language can understand. But seeing as you have an issue with deaf people being on this show as evidenced by a previous stupid post, together with your lack of appreciation in seeing two very gorgeous GAY men entertain us with some pretty cool moves and interaction, i think its a relief that you are leaving"" If you want to stay, i can always write to AMC on your behalf and ask them to put the closed captioning on in crayon if that helps you understand more? No? Ok then.**
    Why cant they write episodes like Vatos and The Grove anymore? When Fear became this stupid and pointless. I stopped watching. Tonight I switched off talking dead after a half hour. That's it (promise?)

IN closing, please hurry up and leave. I've been holding this door open FOREVER and my arms are getting tired.

@Dnae

#16 Apollonia, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! Another great contributor to this site is gone!!!

Why, God? Why?!?!?! This forum is so much like TWD because all of the great ones have left us!!!

Remember NoMora!?!? I do. She was the best. She was our "Glenn". She hid under dumpsters and crawled into a water well, and goddammit, she won our hearts. Sure, we could barely understand anything she said, but that made us love her more. Now... she's gone!

Remember Dior? She was our "Dale". She had a solid moral compass. She put others first and never thought of herself. There wasn't a better person to have on this site. When she left, all of us were devastated.

Now we've lost Luxury Turtle, or Luxor Tuna.... or whatever their name is. So heart-breaking! This person was like our "Rick Grimes". Our leader, our champion. His purpose on this site was unparalleled. Our very lives rotated around each and every one of his/her/its 21 posts. God bless you, Laxative Turntable. We will never forget you!!!

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya :p

19. Lividity

Lividity New Member

TWD isnt a soap opera. In an inexplicable and catastrophic apocalypse where corpses are reanimated and driven to feed on the living, and the living are even more dangerous than the anthrophagous Dead - unexpected and unwanted events happen.

Part of the glory of TWD is we get a taste of the despair and angst of the times that the characters are experiencing. That's like, the sinew of the whole show, imo

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Negin?
    Negout!
    Negin??
    Negout!!
    Negan.
    Nevermind.

• Funny Funny x 3