Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ok, what happened here?

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Just in Case' started by mmmbert, May 24, 2018.

1. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

I just last night watched JIC on dvr. The scene at the motel, after when Strand and Madison asked Naomi about her past, she was about to answer when suddenly it jumped to Frank Thomas selling whatever supplement he sells, then jumped right back in to the show and Strand was all indignant about whatever she told them.

I read through the live react thread and it appears it happened to at least 1 other as well.

What did she tell them?

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

It’s a long trip, so they stop at an abandoned motel for the night. The only room secure enough for them to sleep is the office, where they find walkers who had killed themselves as humans fighting over canned beans. Over dinner, provided by Victor raiding the vending machines, Naomi says they’re going to an abandoned FEMA shelter, but doesn’t want to think about what happened to the people there. She also comes clean that she was in fact trying to leave the Stadium, so Victor asks her to hand over her car keys. Madison, giving her some credit for telling the truth, recommends they all get to sleep, but when they wake up the next morning Naomi is gone.

http://ew.com/recap/fear-the-walking-dead-season-4-episode-6/2/

My take was that Morgan was projecting his own unreliability on to Naomi. He settled down after he confessed his own sneakiness to Madison.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

Thanks

• Like Like x 1