Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Oh my goodness that episode was bad

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Kill Judith, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

I only get around to watching the show close to a week after the fact as I have no DVR and on demand will not allow me to fast forward commercials until around day 4. WD dead with commercials is not worth watching.

Judith, get real now. I said Kill Judith in the past cause she was dead weight. Now I say Kill Judith cause the direction they seem to be going is just really lame. What the pistol packing, kung fu fighting little moral leader? absurd.

Don't get me going on that ridiculous scene with Carol and the saviors. So what she tracked them down the same night once the kid went to sleep? Where did the gas come from? None of them noticed gas being poured on them? And the special effects..... laughable. Was it just my screen or was that the worst effects in the history of the WD? Looked like computer generated fire on top of the characters. I was like what?

Just really bad.

#1 Kill Judith, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Carol had been transporting some of the fuel they have been manufacturing from corn over to Hilltop. So when she found the Saviors, she found her canisters of fuel the Saviors had stolen. (It does seem like at least some of them would have waked up, though. Maybe she had been transporting home-made beer, too, and they were conked out. I dunno.)

You wouldn't train post-apocalypse children in self-defense from earliest childhood? Children--who from time immemorial, perpetually in every generation, have reinvented play time with weapons, a cheerful playful innate instinct that is easily channeled? Whatever. :rolleyes:

3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I do think Judith was a bit over the top. Clean walker head shots with a gun bigger than she is, saving strangers on her own. Making big decisions and saying "If they don't go, I don't go." Ok. That said, it is just one episode so let's see how things smooth out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

No I would totally train children. Thats the right thing to do but that's not the point. I am just saying please dont make her some warrior out there battling the evil in the world. She is still just a kid and her super powers need to be tamed a bit by the producers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

I liked seeing lil-ass-kicker grown up. I like things a bit goofey. A-Team was my favorite show as a kid.

The saviors were drunk off their asses and passed out which is why they didn't notice the gas on them til it was too late.

• Like Like x 3
  7. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Also ethanol doesn’t smell like gas. Smells like alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Sully

Sully Active Member

Leave Judith alone you mean bastards. She is a sweetheart.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

On the fence with Judith, we'll see. So far nothing about her seems child-like and that kind of turns me off.

• Agree Agree x 1