Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne's dirty arm

Discussion in 'Episode 903 - Warning Signs' started by PepperAnn, Oct 22, 2018.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

This doesn't necessarily deserve it's own thread (I don't think?) but I don't want my question to get buried. Lol

First watch, I noticed when Michonne noticed something on her arm and casually wiped it off, but on rewatch, I noticed she side-eyed Rick while she was doing it like she was trying to hide something. Also, why put that in there at all if there wasn't some level of significance? Just found it odd. Anyone else?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I noticed it and at first my thought was that Michonne was sneaking out to take care of the Savior problem so that Rick would not have to.

While this was a far fetched notion it is the best I could come up with at that moment in time.

Then after a night of sleep and a drive into work this morning I of course played out some of the episodes events and I had this thought.....

She did seem rather restless in her sleep. And we do know that a bug of some sort is making its rounds at Alexandria. We heard Judith cough and Mchonne when mentioning this seemed quite concerned. Was this blood on Michonne's arm and if so was this blood on her arm from her (Michonne) coughing during the night?

ADDENDUM: But then again if Michonne knew or even suspected that she were gravely ill then I do not see her as being so open to the idea of having a child with Rick (which of course is where my mind went when Rick made the comment about other ways to better the world)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I was also wondering what that was all about. At first I thought she had something to do with the Saviors going missing, even though it seemed like a long shot.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Definitely looked like blood to me. And the way she held her arms when sleeping/rolling over... I think maybe she has started to unconsciously scratch herself in her sleep. Like, her nails raked a little bloody cut on her arm, that she happened to notice and quickly removed because she doesn't want Rick to see and realize she is stressed out to the point of restless sleep like that. Not wanting to look weak.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think the opening minutes of next episode might explain it.

In the opening minutes, Michonne is seen doing all kinds of routine things throughout her day, like making breakfast with Judith, moderating an argument between Barbara and another red shirt regarding potatoes, and then at night she looks at her Sword on the wall. She secretly goes out of the walls at night and dispatches some walkers with her sword, as she apparently isn't ready to give up that side of her life. Perhaps she is afraid of becoming weak.

So it might have been some blood from dispatching walkers. However, if it is......Gross Michonne. You found corpse blood on your arm and just rubbed it in???

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

ohhhhhh Barbara.....why yew fight ovur raddish???

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I think we have a winner!

• Like Like x 1
  8. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I 100% missed this lol but thank you Neuro, makes sense now (I saw the 9x04 opening minutes)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I've been trying to avoid the opening minutes but hey whatevs, no biggie. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  10. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I did notice the wipe as well. Seemed like no small detail.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, that makes sense. She's heading outside the gate to stay sharp, knowing Rick will be upset that she is needlessly putting herself in harms way.

It's sort of a call back to season 7 when she was sneaking off to practice shooting.

• Agree Agree x 1