Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Make up your damn mind Morgan!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 411 - The Code' started by PepperAnn, Aug 27, 2018.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Always changing his mind. I still don't get his need to get back to Alexandria. Why go to Texas at all? Then the bridge scene where he’s literally turning in circles.

PLUS! What the hell was his plan anyway? It just kept changing and left me thoroughly confused. First I thought he was going back to Texas to get everyone and THEN go to Alexandria. But no! Then he was talking about going straight to Alexandria. Now I THINK they are going to Texas. The only think I took away from it was being really dizzy.

#1 PepperAnn, Aug 27, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Totally agree. That turnaround on bridge was stupid. He's such a lame character. I wish they'd just stuck with the original FTWD cast unless they are actually going to take some back to Alexandria and merge up.

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I liked it! Why did he hear voices on the bridge? Always good times whey he does. :) Is his intuition telling him not to go back? Or are the psychic powers of the dead trying to keep him away? (I think they can communicate with each other, the way living people have sort of hallucinated that when they have been on the verge of death themselves.)

Almost everyone in Texas already said they didn't want to go to Alexandria. Al was going because she was driving. Since he already has new trucker people with supplies who WANT to go to Alexandria, he might as well take his new ride and go.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PepperAnn

But what’s the plan????? WE STILL DONT KNOWWWWW!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lindigo

Plans change. why make one? lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. PepperAnn

Grrrrrrr

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Characters constantly changing their minds = "character development" in TWD universe.

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. Lindigo

Remember Quantum Leap and David Caine in Kung Fu? We followed the heroes into new situations every week. Lennie is like that for me. Now he is torn between caring about two communities, and we also care about both communities. But even if Morgan were helping random strangers every week, it would be fine with me.

9. barbell43

barbell43 Member

If the "truckers" were so gung ho at finding Alexandria, why did they let Morgan leave with a car stocked full of supplies. Makes no sense to me that they would later take him hostage. Why the turn around?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Makes little to no sense; Fits in perfectly with the rest of this season.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, I don't understand their deal either.

I think the new show runners are trying to continue the theme of "are they good or are they bad" that has run through the entire series. They just aren't good at it.

If I understand right, there is a network of stocked truck stops that is run by a truck driver and a dispatcher. They leave supplies on the road trying to maintain humanity. These two hijacked the truck, dumped the truck driver, kidnapped then lost the beer maker, then went to the truck stop. The woman at the end of the episode killed the truck driver and is trying to find the other stops. Meanwhile the twins originally just wanted the supplies but once they thought about it they decided they want Morgan to take them to Alexandria.

So yea, none of it makes any sense. I suppose they are trying to make the twins look good, then bad, and now that a new baddie is introduced, they will be good again.

This show is really getting stupid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

And beer guy....what the hell was up with that? I mean, do these showrunners REALLY love beer so much that they decided to present beer as the ONE thing that will bring humanity back from the brink of hopelessness?

I like beer as much as the next guy/gal but COME ON....it is a nice red wine that is going to save humanity!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Morgan should make his plans clear.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

(Whether you meant to do it or not), I see what you did there. ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Lindigo

16. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i didnt get it either at the time, but now im thinking that it must have been so they could follow him back to wherever he was going so that they could scout his group and possibly take all they have. they did say a little later in the show that they saw him turn around on that bridge and they knew it wasn't out. so they were definitely tailing him. the full car of supplies was a false sense of security they gave to Morgan.

• Like Like x 1