Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Helicopter

Discussion in 'Episode 814 - Still Gotta Mean Something' started by Gboswell21, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Gboswell21

Gboswell21 New Member

How much time has passed since Rick saw the helicopter? Will it come back periodically?

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Two shakes of a lambs tail or so. It will come back after it realizes how hard it is to make it on Broadway, and everything it ever needed in life has been waiting at home all along.

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Wow you took the words right out of my mouth!
    I was just standing here with my mouth open though?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

It’s only been 2 or 3 days, since Rick saw it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I was under the impression the helicopter goes on rounds. She memorized the pattern and times.

6. Neuropyramidal

Yeah apparently she is not in touch with them by radio, otherwise she wouldn't be communicating with flares. She must expect them at certain times.

And I think we are going into the 5th day since Rick saw the helicopter. At least. There have been 5 day/night cycles we've seen. This season has been difficult to keep track of the timeline because when they jump around between each character's story, even within the same episode, they are sometimes not on the same day as each other. So its difficult to tell which day/night cycles match up with which. But there are 5 that you can tell for sure are distinct from each other.

1)the night the savior prisoners were lined up against the outside of the Hilltop wall.
    2)The night Neil was killed and Jerry fell down went boom.
    3)the night the saviors attacked with the dirty weapons.
    4)the night the victims died and turned from the dirty weapons.
    5)the night Carol found Henry in Sophia's hiding spot.

So we were into the 5th night after helicopter at the end of last episode. And there may have been 1 or 2 more day/night cycles we didn't see. For instance, when we met Georgie it might have been the following morning after all the ASZ people trekked through the woods to get to Hilltop, and not the same day, even though we never saw a night cycle. So we could be at 6 days or so. But at least going into 5.

7. Neuropyramidal

Its funny to think that the entirety of S8 has been no more than maybe 8 or 9 days, and that's only if you count the scenes from the first few minutes of 801 where they are building the mad max cars and figuring out how to direct the heard. If you figure that preparation all took 3 to 4 days, and add it to the 5 days over which the actual action has taken place, then no more than 8 or 9 days total since the end of Season 7. We definitely need a time jump here.

8. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, I'm still iffy on the official timeline for the show. But with s8 covering such little time and s7 only being a few weeks. It seems like it's been less than a month since Negan first stepped out of that rv.

9. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

It's not a long time. We have the time from the RV throughout the Alexandria raping by the Saviours, but overall not long at all, especially since the S7 finale battle. That's another reason why Maggie isn't showing her pregnancy as much as some people think she should be.