Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Gurgle Gurgle Gregory

Discussion in 'Episode 901 - A New Beginning' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

You're thinking of Sylvestro Bundy. Ted Bundy is the inventor of the Bundy burners used in chemistry labs. Duh.

And Charles Manson is that goth singer who always has stage props fall on him.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

No, I know my pop-cultural references, bruh! How dare you challenge me on this?

Sylvestro Bundy is that cat who spits a lot and always gets punked by Tweetie-bird.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I wish they would have killed him more than they did.

On the other hand they seem to have gone a long way backwards from the days of the council in the prison to this summary execution decided on the spot by the Widow!?

Or at least that is how it looked to me?

WWHD?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

LOL!!!

5. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

Xander played his character very well, all credit to him.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

Sad to see an excellent actor won't get to play such an enjoyable role again (unless Morgan halluci...nah) but not sorry to see that weasel die. When we saw him out of his suit and in jeans, he seemed like he might have seen the light. But like Gavin, he was rotten to the core.

7. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Hershel and Glen probably wouldn't choose to hang him.

Why didn't he appear in TD after? Usually they have the departing actor appear on TD after the episode to do some reflection on his/her demise.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Oh, Gregory, you dance divinely. It's like walking on air...

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Not season 3 and 4 Hershel anyway. Its funny to compare that to season 2 hershel. We think of Hershel as wise and a voice of reason but he didn't start out that way. In S2 he thought walkers were still alive, he had no insight into the reality of the world around him, was constantly telling the group they had to leave, having no sense that surrounding himself with able bodied people was his only chance to survive. And when it came time to execute Randall he didn't even want to be part of the discussion, even though it was his property. He was walked around whistling and tending to cows. Then after Dale died they combined those 2 personalities and Hershel took on storylines that would have gone to Dale.

But yeah starting in S3 he wouldn't have.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

It makes you wonder what TWD would have been like if Durabont had continued on as showrunner. Dale would have at least been around for another season or two. DeMunn was tight with Durabont. So, that begs the question.... What would Hershel's character have been like? He wouldn't have been able to take the role of being the "moral compass" of the group if Dale was alive.... Unless Dale tranformed into a disillusioned wild card type of character. And I beleive that if Hershel would have continued on with his "uninformed living in a bubble" persona a la season 2, then he would have been possibly killed off even sooner than he actually was. Maybe. I am happy with what was done with Hershel's character, but it's also exciting to think about what could have been.

12. FutureApocalyps

It's wonderful when the wicked finally meet true justice. Bye Gregory!