Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Judith steal the show?

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Ubiq, Nov 11, 2018.

1. kilkoyne

kilkoyne New Member

I agree

It's too fictitious with her and the hand gun. Give her one she could actually shoot with accuracy so it's at least somewhat believable.

I liked her interaction with Negan through. Otherwise portraying her as some kind of "bad ass" who also has a say in decision-making when it comes to the safety of the community is just ludicrous.

Keep her around but let her be a kid. Stop insulting our intelligence, please.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Luxi Turna

Luxi Turna New Member

Ahh! Ok.
    But no way will they kill judith. She's the only grimes left.

...though I said carl and Rick were immortal, too.

However, carl & ricks disappearances were due to actors leaving,not character actions

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Carl (Chandler) had just bought a house in town. He had no idea he was about to be axed. He was graceful about it, but I was :mad: on his behalf.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

As much as I love Judith's attitude I wish they'd give her a more realistic gun. I mean they found her a little sword, can't they find her a .22 or something. The only other explanation I can think of is that is the only caliber bullet that they have. I mean, is Eugene still making bullets? Was anyone else carrying a gun?
    That last question might deserve its own thread

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I agree with this. As much as Rick's gun had that element needed for Judith's reveal, I think it would have better served the story if there was a "...your Father wanted you to have this..." scene later on in the series. (Yes, another Star Wars comp)

Her reveal was cool, bolstering Rick's gun, kid sized katana on her back, Carl's hat. It was cool. But I don't think she needed the python to sell the scene. The katana and the hat were enough. Plus like I said, keeping his python off screen for a while would have had a much more emotional impact later on when Michonne reveals she found the gun and had been keeping it for the right moment.

Like you said, a kid shooting a .357 or .44 is a bit of a stretch. A .22lr would have been perfect. Hell, it's what I would carry in their world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Josef.Kerr

Josef.Kerr New Member

I’m more interested in “how the hell did they find Rick’s pistol?” Last time we saw it, it was being blown up on a bridge. Considering the subsequent fire, the current, the mud, and the piles upon piles of walkers being washed downstream, I find it highly unlikely that the gun was just lying around to be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I don't think it was that unlikely. It actually is more odd that Rick ended up in the water. He should have been blown backwards, farther from the water. So it makes sense the gun could have landed nearby without going in the water, so they would have found it when they searched for Rick's body near the bridge.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Luxi Turna

Luxi Turna New Member

Woh! Word on the street is that chandler wanted to to college. I wonder, now. the show is on its last legs* and actors want to leave when they have another job, not when the show dies.

*rating (# viewers) are down to 4 or 5M

#28 Luxi Turna, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

He decided to put college off for a bit.

10. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

Only 4 or 5 million viewers? How do they keep the lights on I wonder?

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I've wondered if he might have brought up leaving for college as a negotiating ploy when contracts were being renewed, and maybe it backfired on him. I don't know--that's just me speculating. Chandler handled it so well when they killed him off, I can see how people could think he wasn't sad about it. But the consensus is that it was a bombshell to him, especially since comics Chandler goes on and on, representing survival in the new world.

12. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I like new Jude a lot so far. The actress is solid, especially for her age.

I thought they tried to make her a *little* too unrealistically perfect, especially considering she's like, 10, but it's cool to see how much she's grown up. I hope she's still able to be somewhat of a kid, though.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

There is no doubt they need to kill her off by the end of this season if they want to save any possibility of future seasons.