Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Complain about the bad in Good Out Here

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Good Out Here' started by Dnae, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

You know the drill......the thread for whining, bitching and moaning

And every once in a blue moon a post with a legitimate gripe

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

NICK!!!!! My favorite character. I am broken hearted. :(:(:(:(:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sully

Sully Active Member

I love this season, but I think we're jumping around too much. It was hard to get excited about Nick killing that guy because we have no background about what he did to Nick, or at least very little.

And then the way they killed him...Nick is my favorite character, but with all the jumping going around I'm not certain yet if that was the best spot for him to die. We don't know the whole story of his past left. Just felt really rushed to me, his death.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I don't mind the flashbacks but it's kinda annoying that they're using the colour conventions backwards. Gray scale present day, full colour flashbacks. It's intentionally confusing.

Niiiiiiick :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I believe the color change is that way on purpose. It is meant to convey the mood, not the time frame. In the past they were building a solid community. The family is all together and everyone is kind of happy when the vultures show up. In the future they are on the road looking for blood. Hijacking people on the road. Kind of in a miserable, broken existence. Madison isn't there, I'm assuming (hoping) she's dead. At worst she is at least separated. Now nicks dead. Their group is kind of falling apart

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

The gang they fight here...it is the most pathetic crapgang I ever seen. This big a mouth! God I wish the Governor or Negan was the people they ran into.

7. Lindigo

We don't know enough about them yet. They haven't been fleshed out at all. Those numbered flags are approaching 500. So I guess that's about 500 times they have devoured another community.

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I believe the number on each flag represents the number of infected they corralled at each location

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Nick better not die....

10. Sully

Sully Active Member

I didn't mind then at first but it's getting really hard to follow what's going on. I'd like to know the whole story by now about what happened to then them all between season 3 and what we're seeing now, and I wish we at least knew Nick's whole story before he died.

And like I said before, Nick killing that guy was probably something I should have been hyped about because it was a long time coming, but we really don't know fully what that guy did to Nick, so it was hard to get emotional about his death at all.

For what it's worth I read Nick's actor asked to be written off way back in season 3, so this was something that was a bit out of the hands of our show runners.

11. Lindigo

why do they care???? lol

what a weird OCD thing to do.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I'm enjoying this season so far, but really, really dislike the non linear storytelling within every episode. Color coded or not, it's confusing and seems unnecessary.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I really like the season so far too, and this episode was very good. My only complaint so far is towards Morgan's character. They really need to find a direction with him. Now we're back to "I don't kill" and making questionable decisions based on his faith in humanity (untying Nick was a dumb move). I can live with that, but STICK TO IT this time (or at least, make his inner struggle less campy than with visions and borderline mental breakdown).

14. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

In that case, I hope the colour scheme changes soon.

Not a big gripe at all, but the faded grey just looks bad. Looks like a DC film lol.

15. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I went to watch the episode on demand (with Comcast) and the only option for this episode was $4.99 without commercials. Hey! I am not going to pay that for a TV episode so I didnt watch it. I dont know if they will put up a free commercial filled episode later. I was just getting interested in following FTD. The rats!

16. Lindigo

Wow! I just checked my OnDemand. Yep, Seasons 1, 2, and 3 have to be paid for. I couldn't check this season for myself because it's still on my DVR. Comcast has become despicable. For the amount we pay monthly, to pay again is gouging. The term "on demand" used to have meaning, but it doesn't any more.
    Also they wiped out my Favorite Channels listing recently. Now I have to use Guide, and every other time I hit Page Down the listings are interrupted with some recent movie they want me to rent or buy. I'm so disgusted with the way they treat their customers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lindigo

• Like Like x 1
  18. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Is Nicks death a meaningless cop out, to get the actor who was leaving the show, off the show? Or will FTWD use Nicks death to further the plot? I hope the latter, time will tell.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I got to watch episode 3 on AMC right before episode 4 last night. I then watched episode 4. I am like some others who really arent crazy about the flashback way they have chosen to structure the series. I still like the cowboy and reporter characters.
    Oops I somehow replied to a wrong post . Need to drink my coffee before writing more posts.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I don't like the jumping around much. We didn't get the whole story about what happened at the water reservoir and then they started another story with the Vultures, that is half finished - it's a bit confusing.
    I like the new additions, the reporter and the cowboy, though.