Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carl is not going to die this season

Discussion in 'Episode 808 - How It's Gotta Be' started by DarrenNJ, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Gimple was asked point blank on TTD if Chandler was going to die and he said "he'll suffer the same fate as others who have been bitten" (or very close wording to that). I think E9 will be Carl's last but it will be something dramatic and have a big effect on the war.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

Even if by some miracle SG threw us through a loop, CR lied, and this has been a giant farce to drum up ratings, TWD has been irreparably damaged. Copping out with Carl would cause even more hate.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Squarepusher45

Squarepusher45 New Member

[/QUOTE] Father Gabriel has been sickened by the bacteria from the walker's guts, but did not die. (Lets assume he is now "vaccinated" and has immunity). Eugene freed both Father Gabriel and Dr. Carson. They will make it to Carl's location, and Dr. Carson will figure out that he can use Father Gabriel's blood to treat Carl. Carl lives, and because it was Eugene that freed Father Gabriel and Dr. Carson, Rick forgives Eugene and eventually allow him back into the community.[/QUOTE]

The moment I saw the bite I thought he will get a transfusion from Gabriel and live.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Lys.....I made this for you ;)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Did Carl ever hook up with Enid? If he dies a virgin, it will bite . I dont think he had a chance with anybody before her. He tried putting moves on Beth in the prison but he didnt have any game and Hershel quickly put the kibosh on it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

That's what confuses me, too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

Maybe he just feels like crap, so took a year off before college.

I'm guessing the whole college thing was really just his agent's idea for leverage for contract negotiations. It backfired. Now he's bummed.

8. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! you should have had a crying Gimple face holding a whole bunch of spoons it the background. I woulda made a t-shirt out of it LMAO

9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I heard that Carl will die, and this will be an excuse for Rick to kill Negan. Probably econmically AMC wanting to not pay for Dean.

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think his death will actually lead to Rick not killing Negan, but rather keeping him captive. He will honor the fact that Carl died trying to save and help someone. And Carl died randomly bringing Siddiq back to ASZ, it had nothing to do with Negan or the war in general.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yes of course, but in a perfect world, Rick would not be that paranoid and Siddiq would probably be welcomed.

You think they gonna keep Negan in? The actor is probably not the cheapest, ONe of the bigger names right now.

12. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim Member

I like the idea that Carl was bitten by a Whisperer and nobody being able to work out why he didn't die. But why would a Whisperer bite him?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

lol, in a perfect world, yes. But they are in a war.

Yes, I think the are going to keep Negan on after the war.

14. Bullseye

Bullseye Member

Sorry but I just don’t buy it. Why not kill him off at the end of the season, why drag it out til next season? Killing him in ep8 would have been a massive shock and left us all with a WTF moment. Wondering where the show would go now over the next couple of months, in a bigger and better way than we are atm. The impact would have been HUGE, much better and left us in no doubt. So why leave him alive, cause he is not going to die, that’s why. Think about it, if they killed him in ep8 we would all be gutted, not believe it but left in no doubt at what we just saw but killing him in ep9 is expected, no shock and a bit of a damp squib. Why did Scott gimble not just say outright he is bit, so he will die instead of his cryptic reply we have seen bites on the show and this will play out like that, bollocks, we have seen a guy with a bite and the person did not turn, ( the leader of the camp in Mexico in fear walking dead) ok turn out it was a lie and he was never bit but it’s still something we have seen on the show before so Scott could turn it round next year when asked to explain that comment. Why not just confirm he is dead or kill him there and then for major impact.

I like the father gab carrying a cure theory, after killing his flock he would now be the saviour of them all.

Just not buying that he will die sorry. Too much for him to do next.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bullseye

Bullseye Member

Also give the show a new direction and some hope for the future if there is a cure

16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

so So SO many face palms
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Bullseye

Bullseye Member

I remember the same comments when Glenn was meant to have died the first time , but we were right then, he didn’t die so Just a case of wait and see I suppose.....

18. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

If he wasn't going to die... why would Chandler cut his hair? Why would his dad be all over facebook and interviews bad mouthing AMC and Scott dumbass Gimple? Chandler is already confirmed to have another gig. He's dead dude. TWD f*cked up another built up storyline. They drag it out for ratings and buzz about the show that is the ONLY reasoning he didn't die in 808. MONEY!

What I can't understand is how everyone who has a say in this show agreeded this was a good idea?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

What I meant to say! Had not Rick went guns blazing and been asking the good old Prison Group Questions! Siddiq would not have runned away from Carl and he would be accepted there, Carl would not been bitten at that time he went into the forest. Dumb kid.

Yeah if this is not the most elaborate plan to make people think Carls dead when his dad rants...then he is dead. But it would be a real twister if they payed Carls dad to rant online about it. That be one hillarious and bit dangerous borderline to good old bullying against AMC and Gimple if it is all for show! Carl gonna die cause they do not know what to do with him.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Have Carl get captured by Negan and bite him. Two birds with one stone.

• Funny Funny x 4