Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I was glad when I heard the community was relatively small. Forty-seven people. When I saw the previews for the stadium, with people walking all over the place and waking up in nice beds, I was guessing at least a few hundred people lived there. But I like that they kept the scale small here. Something that always bothered me a little bit about FTWD was that there were always people all over the place. Trading centers and networks of organized crime, markets, Hundreds of people waiting in lines for things like water, droves of people coming out of nowhere to get water after the dam exploded. It almost felt at times like a dystopia, not an apocalypse of the near extinction level proportion that TWD presents to us.

I'm hoping this is intentional, and that John Dorie not talking to anyone in a year and Naomi being on her own since the start, are deliberate nods to this. And it could be because of the time jump. Having said that, we will see how big this new siege group is.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I 100% agree. Now it feels like TWD Season 2, almost like survivors are rare and hard to find. A community of that size in Texas just shows how deserted the area is that long after the apocalypse. Hopefully this community lasts a while ya know and I appreciate how they kept including Cole, Viv, and Douglas throughout the episode like have the rest of the community involved in what’s going on instead of JUST focusing on Madison and family. Hope the Dell Diamond survives the Vultures’ insidious plans :/

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

That's where this is filmed???? Dell Diamond? You'd think I would know this living here. LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Ya would think!!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. PepperAnn

It never even occured to me that that could be Dell Diamond. LMAO

6. Low_Speed

Low_Speed Member

Yep. I’d drive past it every day with it all covered in tarps so people couldn’t see into the stadium. Yesterday was Fear the Walking Dead day at the game. Danay Garcia threw out one of the first pitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. PepperAnn

Nice!