Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[911] Bounty. Rate It.

Discussion in 'Episode 911 - Bounty' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 22, 2019.

?

Rate it

1. 10

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Absorbed my attention like a sponge.

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  3. 8

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. 7

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. 6

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  8. Switch to Brawny and handle any mess life gives you with ease. Yes, even if you have a bunch of dogs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Do it now. Not tomorrow...not after breakfast.....NOW.

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Now? The episode has not even aired. I mean, I am pretty confident what my rating will be, so I suppose I could go ahead and rate it now

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Well, its always "now", so you have some wiggle room.

4. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I'm confident it's going to go up from last week. I'll try to forget how they got someone hiding in the corn field and just roll with her being there.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Had to give this a 5. The episode was incredibly drawn out and they are having the same issues that they did with the previous seasons. There simply isn't enough source material to have the show be 16 episodes each season.

The parts of the episode at the movie theater was some of the most ridiculous filler I have seen in the history of this series

6. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

7 for me. It wasn't dumb like last week, but still a drop from everything before that. I agree with lastcat that the whole lightbulb crap was running on empty. I guess Jerry's dead at the fair because "oh yeah we forgot to tell yah guys that he's now a cute daddy" really was an unnecessary detour.

And in the end, the dumbness of the last episode was only to keep someone outside to save that damn baby? They could have managed to have someone in the corn field without that.

Still, even if silly as hell, Alpha's "the dead will silence the child", and Darryl's "I'm not done talking" were my favorite parts.

7. cycles

cycles Member

9 for me. The episode started and ended on a hopeful note. The promise of a future constitution in the opening scene to the babies and young people at the end, episode suggested that something better lies ahead.

With the exception of a Henry, the characters seem to be less stupid than they were during the Rick days.

Great to see Carol, Ezekiel and Jerry having fun together.

8. cabcaz

cabcaz New Member

A lot better than the previous dull episodes. Seeing Alpha square up to the hill top was the beginning of the second part of season 9

9. offrope

offrope Active Member

I gave it a 7. The cornfield scenes had the suspense, I liked Luke passing information to Connie behind his back but in plain sight, and the storyline was advanced. The cinema stuff lowered my rating by at least one point.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I liked it. I liked how they allowed us to hear (or not hear) the way Connie does. Kudos to the show runners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Lucky

Lucky Member

I'd give it a 9. One of the more enjoyable episodes I've seen in a while, and it has me really anticipating next week's installment.

12. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

Was a good episode. The baby scene pushed it to a 9 for me. That was one of the more tense moments I've seen on the show.

The movie theatre scene was a good reminder that everything eventually wears out and the lifestyle take for granted is going to be totally unknown to the next generation after civilizations fall. Kids with no movies? It's hard to imagine. I think it's a worthy reason to go out and face the zombies. Existing is not enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I give it an 8. Not my favorite, but definitely interesting. The Alpha scenes were great.
    I was skeptical about the movie house scenes. It seemed like a crazy risk for a reward that isn't necessary for survival. That being said, after all this time maybe survival isn't enough.
    It was nice to see them get a win for their community.

14. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I gave it a 7. Mainly because everything that happened seemed really predictable. I knew Jerry would drop the bulb. I knew Henry would take Lydia. I knew Connie was gonna snatch the baby up. L knew Daryl would give Lydia back. I knew Alpha was gonna slap Lydia when she walked up to her. All dominoes fell a bit too much where expected. But otherwise it was pretty good. And the Jesus flashback was simple but nice.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

5...ish

Gawd, I'm sorry. The attempted humour with Zeke, Carol and Jerry....just did not do it for me. Each character seems to lose something when they try to be funny. And then Jerry being so happy about his baby...it just makes you wonder when the curse of the Walking Dead will hit and know it will be soon because no one can ever be that damn happy without getting being bit, piked, stabbed, shot etc etc in the near future haha

Appreciated Daryl's stepping up and running after his wayward children of the communities, who still don't seem to be able to function without a dominant leader.

I like the way he did it too, just something that needed to be done, no fuss, no kudos wanted or needed. Still such a great character!

• Like Like x 1
  16. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I LOVED his line.............she's done talkin....I'm not.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I gave it a 9. I actually really like the episode. Enjoyed the fun stuff with the Kingdom people. I thought the stuff between the Whisperers and Hilltop provided a good base for future action and why people are responding like they do.

I LOVED Carol staring at Jerry when he was singing. Lots of fun and lightheartedness. You need that sometimes to break up the dreariness.

I was really skeptical about how they would bring Daryl into a leadership position, but I have to admit I was wrong, they have done a great job of making me believe it. I am even beginning to suspect I will like and support Negan at some point. :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Totally agree. I don't get why people weren't buying the Kingdom's side mission. Sometimes it's the lighter things in life that are the most appreciated and lord knows a good movie is needed here and there. :p

I found myself laughing and rewinding a lot of the small little quirks that were happening with all of them.

And totally agree on Daryl. He has really stepped up as leader and I completely accept it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. tink

tink Well-Known Member

My only issue, and this wasn't episode specific, is that Henry seems entirely too naive for a boy who basically grew up in the apocalypse. His entire family was killed, often when he was around them, he wanted to murder people, etc. He just doesn't ring true to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

8 from me. my new hero character is Connie running to save that baby and taking on the whisperers and walkers in the cornfield. Not just heroic, the actress is very beautiful too.
    I'm so over the character of Henry, how has he survived so long being so impulsive and selfish? Has he learnt nothing from carol, Zeke and Darryl?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1