Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[908] RATE that Evolution

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 21, 2018.

?

Rate it.

1. 10

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Superb evolved refinement!

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  3. 8

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  4. 7

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  9. Devolved into a knuckle dragger!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Do it! Slowly, over hundreds of millions of years!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Luxi Turna

Luxi Turna New Member

nothing whatsoever happened.

carol finds daryl then nothing happens.

Aaron falls off a horse for some reason, then nothing happens.

Eugene or someone gets chased by walkers (I think) but nothing happens

Michonne thinks the new people are evil, but instead of kicking them out, she foists them on hilltop. why? is she mad at hilltop?

And why make the long trip herself? why not just show it on a map?

If anything else happened, i dont remember it. you have WAY lowered the bar for twd. the ep sux dix. compare this one with The Grove (look at the flowers), or the Vatos (hispanic janitor with the old people), or the one where they meet gabrial, or the infamous, engaging S7E01, or cdc or anything with the governor. I rest my case.

A walker does speak though, so the whisperers have finally been shown, so maybe thats something.

#2 Luxi Turna, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

You know this episode hasn’t aired yet, right?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

The CDC incident was pure garbage. But yeah, as Jenn said already, you're lost.. And weren't you supposed to be done? You're back from wherever? A zombie perhaps?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Let me guess........she has yet to actually leave the forum ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

I've been on a break from the forum for a bit because, frankly, my pom-poms have gotten worn out from being one of the loudest cheerleaders for this amazing, repeat AMAZING season and unexpected turnaround of the show.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, although your negativity is, frankly, exhausting. If you hate the show this much, why continue posting?

Further, how can you rate a show nobody has seen yet? I see your 1 and raise you 10, sight-unseen, because I KNOW it's going to be great, based on what I've seen thus far.

You should try to enjoy this renaissance, this second life of an awesome show. Life's too short to be so negative; you're gonna give yourself an ulcer over a television show. Don't do that. Peace.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. NakedCity

Anything under a 9 would be a disappointment tomorrow. The bar is pretty high right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Welcome Back......we have missed you 'round these parts!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Seventh_son

Why, thank you kindly ma'am!

10. Neuropyramidal

• Like Like x 2
  11. Seventh_son

My Spider-sense is definitely tingling for tonight's ep!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. NakedCity

Oh I'm sorry but I gave it a 3. Was not that bad, but I just can't get over Aaron and Jesus not being able to lift Eugene over that wall. And these guys are trained fighters? That was ****ing ridiculous and so much of a plot device that it made me puke. The whole cemetery was a lousy set too. Just needed Michael Jackson.

And with the preview for next episode, we already know the ending suspense is not really one. Really disappointed, there was to much fuss around the whole "horror" episode, didn't work for me. Loved Darryl tonight though.

13. Seventh_son

That was flippin' amazing!

Pretend Walkers who infiltrate and control herds. How are they gonna fight THAT?

Whatever happened in those six years was bad, bad, bad.

Carol showing emotion really touched me; I thought she had none left.

Our brave friend Jesus meets an untimely and shocking demise, but the warrior goes out a-swingin'!

Oh, and let's have bat-man be out in the wind, just for fun. Ya know, nothing bad can happen there...

Outstanding episode, outstanding cliffhanger. I happily stand by my predicted 10!

14. SStark

SStark Active Member

To be fair, Eugene isn't the slimmest guy in the world and looked like he was pretty much dead weight when they were lifting him, Aaron has one arm, and Jesus looks relatively slim himself. They also had been out and about for hours and had drug Eugene around a fair bit already and probably were a bit tired.

The cemetery set was a bit cheesy, but I didn't think the episode was that bad. I gave it a mid-7, but I actually enjoyed everything outside of the Whisperer arc more than the ending sequence.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. NakedCity

I'll give you that Aaron has only one arm, but he can fight with that thing, he can surely block it enough to lift something. As for being fat, slim, tired, that was one push, for two men who went on jumping and ninja fighting right afterwards. There's no way Eugene is 500lbs, and there's no way these two cannot lift anything under that for one push. That was simply dumb and turned me off completely :)

16. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I got to the end of the episode and went 'what that's it? That was all they had for a mid season finale?'

Honestly this Whisperer arc is starting to feel dragged out already. We were first given the idea that they were around what like three episodes ago and they barely have even introduced them yet. In the comic we were first given the idea that a band of people dressing themselves up in zombie skin were around in issue 132 and this scene happened in issue 133 where the characters get stabbed in the back.

The Whisperers are cool now but how long can this boogeyman approach to them stay interesting? In the comic that was all they really ended up being was a boogeyman in order to help carry on the political storyline between the communities.

Give it a 5. Would be good for a regular episode but made for a pretty weak mid season finale.

17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I do not think it would be fair for me to offer a rating at this time LOL

BUT I am loving Magna and Yumiko more and more

18. Neuropyramidal

Right, I also had no problem with that scene. Two guys, one missing an arm, and Eugene is like 6 foot 1 and a bit chunky. I don't think anything was out of sorts there.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. NakedCity

Aaron just jumped over a horse, his legs strenght alone should be enough to lift fatty Eugene over that wall (which wasn't very high). I might have bought it if it was Father Gabe and Gregory, but that's two fighters who've been training regularly... My 16 y/o girls deadlift 200lbs!