Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball Round 50

Discussion in 'Episode 907 - Stradivarius' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I will open this post with simply a moment of silence for Bob Miller. During which time I will pick most of your pockets.

There have been a few changes on the old roster board. Ole Kent is now blemished with the death X [good riddance], as well as #18, as well as #14 who went out honorably in the hilltop massacre. You will be missed, Jennifer.

Green Circle means that the player was either seen in the sewer system hiding during the grenade attack OR afterwards. So we know they survived that grenade attack, and were not seen to die in the nighttime hilltop massacre.

Blue Circle means there is no evidence or behind the scenes confirmation of death, and they were seen in S8 [either in realtime or in a fantasy sequence], but were NOT seen in the sewers or afterwards. With a heavy heart, I painted old Bob Miller blue, despite the wiki stating that he was seen at Hilltop after the escape. I can't convince myself those pictures are actually him, and I believe they are of a Hilltop extra.

DEATH X means they either were not seen during S8 OR there is on screen evidence OR behind the scenes confirmation of their death.

Only FIVE players still in the game....Newcomers feel free to pick a red shirt and join us, but you are in charge of bringing the LSD.

Those remaining are all tied at 520 points, aside from Kent, whose fashion went out with Hoola Hoop weddings...

Point Reminder:

[​IMG]

2. Neuropyramidal

3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I have not, last I saw him was 8x08 (in a promo pic, of them in the sewers. I think that's him, but I could be wrong). I believe the actor has left the show.

4. Neuropyramidal

I saw a few long time Hilltopians. Like the post middle aged gray haired guy.

5. Neuropyramidal

a big welcome to Addy and Gage, who were being trained outside the Hilltop walls by Kal, and whom will appear again.

6. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

Omg 5 is still alive? Go 5 go!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Neuropyramidal

Possibly. He was never confirmed to die but hasn't been seen since S8. I might have to mark him dead before 916 ;( :(.

8. Neuropyramidal

[​IMG]

Gage, Rodney, and Addy, what are you fools up to???

Due to a leaked early episode review, we know what you're up to!!