Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hilltop Leader

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Dnae, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

When Michonne states her intention to lead Magna's group to Hilltop she mentions "she" as the leader of Hilltop perhaps taking them in.

We know that Maggie's last episode this season was #5 (and if you did not know, sorry, it has been all over the internet)

So who is the SHE?

Enid was my first thought. But Enid was still very young when Maggie left (or at least when we think Maggie left, her exact time frame of exit from Hilltop has yet to be established as far as I know). Anyway, not to mention that Enid is also the "doctor" for Hilltop. Adding Leader to her list of duties would be a bit overwhelming I would think.

Tara? Possibly. But the people of Hilltop do not really know Tara so how would she land the leadership role? Did Maggie hand pick her to lead?

Other possibilities but far less likely - Tammy? Bertie?

Who do you think it is?

Who do you hope it is?

I think it is Tara but I hope it is Enid

2. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I didn't catch the "she". I thought it would have been Jesus, but he doesn't like to stick around.

3. Sully

Sully Active Member

DO we know for sure though? I feel like that's a pretty big loose end they left open for Maggie if we supposedly never see her again, and then just get a quick dialog about how she left and joined Georgie's group.

I know her name wasn't on the credits, but I still think she's there and we're going to see her departure.

Or maybe every one thinks she's there, but when they get there she's missing. Then we end up seeing her in that particular famous Whisperers scene ways down the road.

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

In an interview Angela Kang did say that episode 5 was Lauren's last episode this season.

And it has been mentioned in interviews that Lauren may return next season so I do not think that she is part of the particular Whisperers scene

5. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

My guess is Enid. But i LIKE the idea of Tara being there because we didn't see her on Counsel or at Alexandria.

• Like Like x 2
  6. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Is it possible that enid left with Maggie? That was her best connection to hilltop. I dont read filming spoilers so I don't have that answer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

7. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

As far as tara, she could very well be at oceanside. If that's still a thing

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I do not think that Enid left with Maggie. One, her name still appeared on the credits last night. And two, with her being trained as a quasi doctor her role in the series is set to grow by leaps and bounds

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Apollonia

The more i think about it, the more i think its Tara. Makes sense. She WAS at Hillside and fought for them in that last battle. And she is close to Maggie. If "something" caused Maggie to leave it would make sense that Tara step up.

10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

but they always kill the doctors. I was impressed Siddiq was still among the living. Maybe they are safe since they don't have M.D.s.

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'm leaning toward Tara, mainly because we didn't see her at Alexandria. Last we knew, they were voting for their leader...would they vote for Enid, being such a youngun?

The only other explanation I can think of is that Maggie left more recently and Michonne and the others aren't aware yet...? Since the communities aren't working so closely anymore.

...OR...did the Hilltop have to take in some of the Saviors from the Sanctuary, and Maggie left with baby Hershel to find Georgie because she couldn't live with them? Maybe one of the Savior women took over as leader? That may be far-fetched.

Still leaning toward Tara.

#11 Jen7, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

The more realistic option would be that someone lesser known from the Hilltop took over, but I doubt they wouldn't stick with the "major" characters. Tara's no leader, she's a goof.

I kind of hope they get to the Hilltop and Maggie's just gone. Weird timing, but still better than thinking anybody would have wanted Tara as their leader.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I believe it is Tara bc she wasn’t seen at Alexandria. If Maggie is off the show, it’s gotta be her. No way it’s Mrs. Sutton or Bertie

#13 mistertrouble189, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Apollonia

Dont agree on her being a goof. Yes she's comedic and sarcastic, but in those times, that kind of break is refreshing. She showed some pretty strong leadership skills before and she cares about the core group and she's right there when a battle is needed. Plus, she was close to Glen so her taking over for Maggie makes sense. Goof or not, her loyalty to the group is formost. So it would preferably be her over anyone from another Group.

15. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

She's loyal, I'll give you that, but she's loyal to Rick's group. The Hilltops were a community before they got there. I don't think it's very realistic that there were zero charismatic leader beside the King in those communities and that every last twit from Rick's group becomes some kind of important persona in these new situations... Anyway, that's just me, I'll live with it!

16. Apollonia

LOL Naked. I get it and its perfectly alright if you dont "feel her". I am biased and I will admit it. I love her character. I love that she's sarcastic and funny. And those qualities can and would make a good leader in my book. Everyone else can just be too damn serious at times. But thats not to say it IS her. It could very well be Enid. We have to remember its been 5-6 years. Judging by timelines, that would put her in her early 20's. We will see next week i guess.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

That's a great point about Enid - with the time jump she's a little older and more experienced. I think she does have leadership qualities...although before the time jump she was training in medical so she'd have to be leader AND medic.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I would think Jesus took over Hilltop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Creepy Crawlies

Didn't Ezekiel say something like "bring the communities back together?" Maybe they haven't been in contact for some time and she is assuming Maggie is still there? Like if they we're all close still wouldn't they have a communication system and wouldn't they have made a new bridge.

Plus seeing Michonne be all surprised Maggies gone would be a excellent way to tell us the audience that Maggie has left. Since we're technically wouldn't know this from watching the show alone.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Apollonia

He has already taken over @Dnae's dreams. He has no time to lead Hilltop. Dnae is a full time job.

• Funny Funny x 2