Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[903] Guess Those Ratings!

Discussion in 'Episode 903 - Warning Signs' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The first two episodes have been really solid so I'm hoping people come back and rediscover that. Maybe with word of mouth and great reviews they slowly will. This is still a tough call, but I'll take Route Optimistico again, and say we gain a bit from last episode...

6.04 million.

Closest guesser gets an inside-out Louie Anderson body pillow. ;)

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

5.03 million. At least the bleeding stopped and maybe we can start going in the other direction with people seeing the great reviews and tuning in.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Yeah it's good that it at least stayed the same. If the show had another big drop this week that wouldn't have looked good. It will probably be hard to gain many viewers back (as I think most people have simply lost interest in the show entirely) but hopefully it can stay in the 4m to 5 m range the rest of the season.

Next big test will be in the following episodes after Rick is gone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I forgot to guess for this week but I was hoping the rating would go up a little for episode 3.

5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

My guess is that it would stay fairly consistent after Rick's departure since it's only a few episodes and people will want to see the aftermath. The next big drop would likely be in the second half of the season when Lincoln and Cohan are gone.

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Live +3:

Demo gained 1.1 bringing the Live+3 day total to 3.0 (increase of 58%)

Viewers gained 2.387 million bringing the Live +3 day total to 7.437 million (increase of 47%)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1